Contact Me Through My Website

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank You Clients of 2010!

As I created this slide show, I was filled with gratitude. In the past year, I have had the honor of working with couples who have made my life as a photographer pure joy. As a Boston wedding photographer, my job is to capture love- I can't imagine a more fulfilling path and I am so grateful for the clients that I have come to know whose love for one another inspire me every time I shoot. I am so grateful! Thank you 2010 and here's to a beautiful Valentine's Day and the weddings, engagements and celebrations in the year to come!



2 comments:

Liz Wertz said...

Wow, Tara, this was so fulfilling to watch. I am so proud of you...what started as a spark of interest has grown into such a gift! You just "have it" girl...You are one amazing woman, rocking both the lens and the stage--you continue to amaze me :)

It's really funny, the only thing I worked on over my vacation was collecting shots for my Valentines slideshow, haha! I guess we're featuring our 2010 favorites within the same week! That is, if I ever get it done (and choose a song oh my!).

What a collection of beautiful moments you have here...just lovely, Tara Lynn.

Unknown said...

Amazing Tara. You know you've met a truly talented artist when you never tire of looking at their work, and keep saying, "that's my favorite .... no the next one", and on and on... so many favorites. And love the pics of the fam interspersed - really what love is all about. Congrats. xoxo

Post a Comment