Contact Me Through My Website

Friday, July 8, 2011

Jennifer & Michael- Engagement: Boston Public Garden & Beacon Hill

Jennifer and Michael are such a fun and sassy couple & we had such a beautiful afternoon in downtown Boston to capture their excitement as a newly engaged couple. Jennifer has the fiercest eyes and warm smile and Michael was looking pretty fly with his suit that perfectly complimented his lady. Exploring Beacon Hill is always so much fun- no matter how many times I shoot there, I keep finding cute spots. Being a Boston Wedding Photographer is fabulous!

Jennifer & Michael- I wish you all the best on your Wedding Day and I am so glad you chose me to capture your engagement bliss! You guys are awesome!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Lucy said...

So many beautiful images! Yours colors are exquisite and I can see that you truly capture the spirits of your clients. New fan of yours! :)

Jessica said...

These are fantastic, what an adorable couple!

Post a Comment