Contact Me Through My Website

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jackie & Russ- Wedding: The Villa at Ridder Country Club, East Bridgewater

When I met Jackie and Russ for the engagement session last year, I knew that their wedding was going to be quite the fashionable affair. Jackie is drop dead gorgeous and Russ, so tall and handsome holds her with such care that it is awesome to see. With vibrant yellow splashing throughout their wedding and the sun glowing all day long, it was so easy to find the joy in the day.

Jackie and Russ- you two make a beautiful pair! I wish you all the love in the world as you begin your lives together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

JackieHatch said...

Love these Tara!!!! You are the best thank you so much =)

Julie Brennan said...

Jackie, Your wedding photo's are amazing!!!! You looked Stunning!!! I Love all the pictures... Sorry I was not there!! Love and Happiness always to you and Russ Love Julie Brennan

Liz Wertz said...

Wow Tara!!!! GORGEOUS portraits (love especially the b&w one on the right) and I love that first low light portrait and the colors in the dancing shot!!! Oooh those yellow shoes...

Post a Comment