Contact Me Through My Website

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Radhika & Paul- Engagement: Boston Public Garden

My husband and I met Radhika & Paul when we were living in the same building in Back Bay. We returned from our honeymoon and found that they had brought all of our wedding gifts that came in the mail, walked them up 4 flights of stairs and had them waiting at our front door. It was such a sweet and thoughtful gesture which lead to making new and amazing friends. My husband's family is from India as is Radhika's, and Paul and I both grew up Catholic. The similarities we share as a couple are many and we have come to refer to one another as "inverse us." I can't wait for Radhika & Paul's wedding in May- they are such a fun and adventurous couple & it is easy to see that Radhika will be absolutely stunning...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment