Contact Me Through My Website

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

With Gratitude

2010 promises to be an amazing year and I am thrilled to have met so many amazing couples in 2009 and to photograph their weddings in the coming months. Tara Lynn Sen Photography would not have taken flight with as much energy and grace as it has without my mentor and friend Elizabeth Wertz of Elizabeth Wertz Photography. She is an artist of the highest caliber with an incredible and generous heart. I am so thankful to have her in my life- Liz you are amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment