Contact Me Through My Website

Friday, September 10, 2010

Desiree & Dan- Wedding: Inn on Newfound Lake, New Hampshire

There are so many images that I just had to share from Desiree and Dan's beautiful wedding at the Inn on Newfound Lake in Bristol, New Hampshire. Their coordinators at the inn, Larry and Joy created a picture perfect day and at every turn there is a beautiful spot to capture. I was accompanied by Stephanie O'Neill who absolutely rocked the day with me (thanks Stephanie for your amazing navigational and photographic skills!). Desiree was stunning and Dan was so amazingly sweet. This is such a special couple and they made us feel so appreciated and welcomed- makes for a fabulous day of shooting!

Desiree and Dan- What can I say but thank you? You two are inspirational in the work you do (go educators!) and are two gracious and giving souls. It was a pleasure and do keep in touch! Best wishes on your adventures together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Turn up your volume and press play for Desiree & Dan's slideshow!

3 comments:

will tangorra said...

Wow Tara! I love the 1st & 3rd shots...and the suprise shot of desiree and her mom. :) Gorgeous work!

Liz Wertz said...

Gorgeous wedding, and stunning photos, my girl!!! And you DID include the red wall one--I scrolled through them so fast while chatting with you that I didn't notice at first (too distracted with sentiment because her dress reminds me so much of mine :) I loooove the bling shots, the bling on the shoes, and the earrings against her delicated beaded sash. And I love the horizontal beach shot where he is kissing her cheek. Just beautiful....

ABOUT ME said...

I know I already left a comment on this post, but I had to do another because I realize I stole your shoe shot idea here! I must have done it subconsciously since I had just seen this post before my last wedding....I shot just the toes and put the earrings on one toe and the ring on the other....haha! And the shoes were RED, so you know an awesome wedding followed, just like this one :) So thanks for the inspiration, lady!

Post a Comment