Contact Me Through My Website

Monday, September 13, 2010

Jean & Dee- Engagement: The Fens, Boston, Massachusetts

Originally, Jean & Dee had plans to do their engagement shoot on their patio, but when the sun fried Jean's amazing flowers a new plan was devised. We explored The Fens of Boston and with Jean and Dee as my guide explored its labyrinth of individual gardens where we could sneak some romantic shots. Jean and Dee are such a cool couple and are completely at home with one another and I am so looking forward to their upcoming October wedding. After our shoot we ate pizza and drank beer (thanks again guys!) and talked about Dee and my husband's love of the UFC. What can I say? I love my job!

Jean and Dee- you guys were so much fun to shoot and I am so looking forward to planning the big day with you soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

ABOUT ME said...

What an adorable couple! I love the shot where he is picking her up, and my faaaavorite is the fourth from the top on the right against the tree...beautiful.

Post a Comment