Contact Me Through My Website

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Erin & Jamie- Engagement: Downtown Boston

Erin and Jamie are such a down to earth couple- easygoing and carefree and completely at home with one another. We met at the Boston Public Garden and after some shots in the park, knew we were searching for something a bit more funky and cool to really embrace their aesthetic. I think my favorite spot wound up being the graffiti wall and with this couple's sense of unique style and flair, I am definitely looking forward to their wedding next summer!

Erin & Jamie- I can't wait to shoot your wedding next year! And I love the shots of the ring with your favorite beer- sharing a couple with you was a great end of the evening!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Tara, these came out fantastic. It was such a pleasure meeting you and working with you that day. Thank you so much! We can't wait for the wedding either. :)

ABOUT ME said...

Oooh, that last shot is my FAVORITE! Yes, this location totally works with their sense of style!

Post a Comment