Contact Me Through My Website

Friday, October 1, 2010

Abby & Matt- Wedding: Wequassett Inn and Resort, Cape Cod

Abby and Matt had the most gorgeous August day to celebrate their wedding at the beautiful Wequassett Inn and Resort on Cape Cod. Surrounded by family and friends, it was so clear how much these two are loved by the people in their lives. From Abby's sister drawing a beautiful portrait based on a shot from our engagement shoot, to the touching speeches from Abby and Matt's best friends, to the tribute Abby's dad gave to his daughter, the bonds between these two families is so strong.

Abby & Matt- I am so glad that Abby's and my middle name got us connected! I wish you years of happiness together and hope that the sun shines on you for the rest of your lives.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I have watched the slide show about 12 times now and I am STILL crying! There isn't an word in the English language, or a word in any other language, that could ever describe the amount gratitude Matt and I have for capturing every moment of our wedding day so perfectly. These photos are gifts we will forever treasure. Thank you over and over again! All Love, The Brolleys

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, you could feel the happiness in both of you. It made me cry, especially the picutre of you(Abby) and your dad dancing together.

I am amazed at how quick the time has past.
I will always remember our great vacations together when all of you kids were young.

Only hope we continue these vacations when You and Matt start your family and our children start their's.

I am sure Matt will keep that smile on your face and You on his.

Love You and Thank You for inviting us to share in one of your happiest days.

Sheila & Paul

Sarah Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful wedding- you can definitely feel the love from those images!

Ruby said...

Awesome photos, really captured the beauty of each person and of the day itself. Marie

Liz Wertz said...

Hmmm, I left a comment an hour ago and it's not here...Well, I'll say it again: AMAZING images, lovely Tara! My favorite is the shot where Matt is holding Abby--and of course I love the bridal portrait where she is looking down and there is all that negative space--as you know that is so my taste :)

Dan and Maureen Joyce said...

Wow! This selection of photos surpassed our expectations. The slide show tells the whole story. Thank you Tara for beautiful memories... you went over and above! Very talented!

Post a Comment