Contact Me Through My Website

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jamie & Patrick- Engagement: Portsmouth, New Hampshire

I absolutely love when my couples get creative with their engagement shoot locales! Jamie and Patrick chose Portsmouth, New Hampshire to capture their engaged bliss and we could not have asked for a more gorgeous fall day. It was absolutely perfect walking around the streets of Portsmouth. Jamie is such a gorgeous girl and Patrick is completely smitten and so game for any shot which I love. Complete with outfit changes, I just love this shoot!

Jamie and Patrick- March is going to be such a great time with you two! Enjoy this amazing Boston Fall!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Wertz said...

Ooooh Tara, lovin the crazy light and color in that first shot! It looks like a watercolor painting....and I have totally used that same storefront window (with the hanging baubles and such) in a Portsmouth shoot-haha, great minds "see alike." Beautiful work.

Post a Comment