Contact Me Through My Website

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tara & Keith- Wedding: The Wequassett Inn and Resort, Cape Cod

One of my favorite aspects of getting to know Tara and Keith over these past few months was calling Tara and saying, "Hi Tara, it's Tara!" and then laughing for a moment. This girl is not only a complete beauty, but is one of the sweetest, sassiest and down to earth brides that I have had the pleasure of knowing. The day of their Cape Cod wedding at The Wequassett the skies poured buckets for the majority of their day. I brought my amazing photographer friend Julie of Julie Sterling Photography (who dropped everything when I called her the day before and said that the weather was looking dreary and could she help me to make sure Tara & Keith got some rocking shots!). True to Tara form, she shrugged off the rain drops and smiled a dazzling smile all day long (especially at Keith-so sweet!) And, the sun came out for about 30 minutes and at the perfect time! Both families poured love for one another and I don't think I have ever choked up so much during a father/daughter dance. It was beautiful!

Tara & Keith- I had such a blast with you in New York City and on the Cape for your Wedding Day! Do stay in touch and enjoy your lives together in pure bliss!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Liz Wertz said...

Tara, these are stunning, every last one! Wow, that second shoe shot was dreamy...and you captured both Tara's beauty and her sentiment (oh that first dance crying shot!) so completely and perfectly...exquisite work.

Chelsea Patricia said...

Pretty! :)

Post a Comment