Contact Me Through My Website

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Abby & Matt- Engagement: Providence, Rhode Island

Abby found my listing on Pictage and was drawn to it as we have the same middle name. I am so glad that she and Matt found me as they are such an awesome couple- so genuine and sweet with one another and awesome to photograph. We met near their home in Providence, Rhode Island and explored their city. We ended the day by bringing their adorable puppy into the pictures and while he was a little spooked by my camera, I think we got a couple of good smiles from him!

Abby & Matt- I am so looking forward to your wedding in August! You two are amazing together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Colors are fabulous, great shots Tara!!!!!! And a beautiful couple!

ABOUT ME said...

Okay, the color in this post is STUNNING. Yes! That blue porch, the red wall, ahhhh, to die for. And how you strategically placed them to catch both the light in Abbey's hair and the wind ruffling it in just the right way. I know that's not luck--it's talent and vision. Yeah! Oh and the dog shots are hilarious because they could totally be holding a baby! In fact, I do both of those poses with baby shoots--the baby held in between them, and the over she shoulder wiht them looking over their shoulders at the baby. Haha!

Post a Comment