Contact Me Through My Website

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Liz & Matt- Engagement: Boston Public Garden

I met Liz when I was receiving my MFA at Boston University. She is an incredible organizer and such a supportive force for a director to have during productions. What I loved most about Liz and Matt's engagement shoot was that I got to see a side of Liz that is so different from our professional world. Her eyes lit up and she flashed a stunning smile every time Matt came close to her, which was awesome. As an organized "got it all together" girl myself, I recognized that Matt is the force in Liz's life that lets her feel free and at ease. She fits perfectly in his protective arms and it was such a joy to see how happy these two make one another.

Liz & Matt- I wish you so much happiness in the months to come! And Liz- I will see you often this semester which I look forward to!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

ABOUT ME said...

I LOVE the Marilyn shot! And the Frosty truck--fabulous! And the skipping downt the street one is awesome too--you really bring the fun out of your couples....And I am not surprised, considering how you keep me energized and laughing always :)

Post a Comment