Contact Me Through My Website

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sarah & Greg- Engagement: Boston Public Garden

I met Sarah and Greg in the Boston Public Garden for their engagement shoot and had such a great time with them. Unfortunately, I was already booked for their wedding date, but was thrilled that they were also looking for a photographer for an engagement session. They made my job so easy as they instantly beamed when looking into one another's eyes. I loved Sarah's blue dress (bought especially for our shoot!) and the way Greg kept sneaking a peak at his bride to be in the sweetest and most endearing way.

Sarah & Greg- I wish you all the best on your big day! I am sure it will be an amazing celebration! Keep in touch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

TARA! Amazing. We love every single one. You are such a talented photographer and we were so lucky to have been able to work with you. Thank you a thousand times!

ABOUT ME said...

Adorable post! I absolutely love Sarah's laughing shots, head thrown back, I can sense there is so much energy between them--way to go capturing that. I love the shot in front of the building with his arms around her waist, showing off the curves of her body. Nice composition in that one!

Post a Comment