Contact Me Through My Website

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lisa & Bob- Wedding: The Boston Park Plaza, Boston, Massachusetts

Lisa and Bob's beautiful wedding marked my first Armenian wedding and it was a gorgeous one! Both the ceremony and reception were filled with such a sense of honor and family and the love of Lisa and Bob and everyone around them made for such an awesome day. For formals, we headed to the Boston Public Garden where Lisa's very sweet brother helped me quickly parallel park my car (I really need to master this skill if I am going to be a city girl!). Lisa and Bob were smiling ear to ear every time they caught one another's eyes and I just know that they are going to have a beautiful life together!

Lisa & Bob- I am so glad Liz sent you my way! You two are such a fabulous pair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Missy said...

Beautiful Pics...loved that day! xo

Post a Comment