Contact Me Through My Website

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cassy & Greg- Engagement: The Boston Public Garden

Cassy and Greg were referred to me by one of my all time favorite couples, Desiree and Dan so I knew that these two were going to be awesome. Cassy and Greg have such a fabulous chemistry and even though it was a bit chilly in the Boston Public Garden, Cassy insisted on rocking her adorable dress and amazing black pumps (my kind of bride!) I am so looking forward to their March wedding!

Cassy and Greg- You two are simply stunning inside and out! I love your images and I know I will love being there on your day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Wertz said...

Oooh, love the unexpected fashion shot at the end! (And the sultry kissing ones too :)

Post a Comment