Contact Me Through My Website

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tara & Keith- Engagement: The Meatpacking District, New York City

I have already posted Tara & Keith's beautiful Wequassett Resort wedding, but I just couldn't resist sharing some of my favorite images from their New York City Meatpacking District engagement session. The vibe of the city brought out the classy and sophisticated couple that Tara and Keith are and I am in love with their images! And while I am now a Boston girl, this city will always have my heart!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Wertz said...

Wow, she has mermaid hair!!!! And those shoes are so hot. This couple should be on the cover of a romance novel. Gorgeous work, lady!

Post a Comment