Contact Me Through My Website

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Emma & Rob- Wedding: Indian Springs Metro Park, Michigan

It was such an honor to be part of Emma and Rob's beautiful wedding at the Indian Springs Metro Park in White Lake, Michigan. Emma's sister Jenny is one of my best friends and it was so cool to see her little sister grown up and in love with Rob- a man who is gentle, kind and completely smitten with his gorgeous new wife. Both families are so welcoming and warm and it was clear how happy Emma and Rob's union made everyone in attendance. Throughout the ceremony Rob kept looking at Emma with the most endearing smile and it was clear that he will always be her number one fan.

Emma & Rob- I can't thank you enough for inviting me to be part of your celebration! I wish you all of life's happiness in every moment of your lives together and I hope we will stay friends for the next 13 more years at least! So much love to you both!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Wertz said...

LOVE the laughing mirror shot, the first look shot and the portrait in the field...Jenny's sister is so lovely. And her groom looks so much like my brother Sam! Gorgeous work...

Post a Comment